cantienica method in english

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: cantienica method in english

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Hi Kathrin

Thanks for the hint. Interesting.

I was very sad to learn that Callan had died, RiP. 

I'm sad to learn that things did not go well for Callan and wish the family well for the lawsuit. I know the foe ...

Truly strange the emphasis on Spiraldynamik. It seems that an academic male in a Doctor's apron has to be more impressive than an autodidactic genius in a white blouse ...

A bit strange the late interest in my book NEWCALLANETICS. At the time Callan's literary agent stated there was no US-market for it.

I'll see what can be done to correct the misinformation. Benjamin Davis is a sincere person, I know he does not want to harm me or my work in any way.

Thanks for the PS. Best, BC
fish26

Beitrag von fish26 »

Hi BC

I am an instructor for the CANTIENICA®-Method. I came across Callanetics on Facebook. There they state that CANTIENICA® is based on Spiraldynamik with a picture of Christian Larsen but none of Benita. That astounds me. Is it just because you are fair enough to quote your inspirations, Larsen AND Callan Pinckney? If fair quoting leads to such misquotes - don't quote … like all the others …

Seriously, I think it needs a correction. I have absolved Spiraldynamik-Trainings before I converted to the CANTIENICA®-Method. The differences are huge starting with the anatomical principles right through to the practice, I wouldn't even know how to compare the disciplines. These are entirely unique concepts.
Kathrin

PS: The english Tigerfeeling ist great. Thanks. I am grateful to have an "official" wording for my english speaking clients.
Benita Cantieni

Hi Kirsten

That's an interesting "spread of word"! I just won a friend in San Francisco, because she heard of my method in New Zealand ...

At the moment there is only the e-book. If it sells well, Randomhouse US might publish a print version. It seems to be the most difficult task to convince a publisher in the US that the "future body" does not come from the united states or from old india, but from Switzerland ...

So if you do buy the e-book and recommend it to others you help me convince the publisher that there is a market for my "living anatomy" aka "vivatomy". The Yoga for the next 1000 years ...

Best, Benita

PS: If you write the first review you win a 60 minute-Skype-session with me. See facebook.com/cantienibenita
Import

Beitrag von Import »

Hey there. I was on holiday in Australia. Friends from Germany told me about your apparently amazing method. I live in Hawaii. I learn there is an e-book in english. I would rather have a print version. Where can I get it? Thanks for your help. I hope there will soon be real instructors allover. Kirsten
Benita Cantieni

Hi Jane

You have to learn to keep the CANTIENICA®-Posture and the Levator Ani-activity on the horse, staying upright, leading the horse with your sitbones. That is a challenge but it works.

"Tigerfeeling" is now available as e-book, so you can add new and more exercises to your routine, see

BENITA CANTIENI

Tigerfeeling –
The perfect pelvic floor training for men and women

eBook
ISBN: 978-3-641-10781-9
€ 13,99 [D] | CHF 18,00

http://www.randomhouse.de/ebook/Tigerfe ... 440208.rhd

Best, Benita
Import

Beitrag von Import »

Hi Benita , Dont know if you remember me I am jane from england, I came to see you in January this year with problems with the vaginal walls becoming prolapsed. I did the exercises you suggested,and they proved to help me a lot.It is now 8 months on,and I went on holiday last week and did some horse riding,which has left me this week feeling so tender and heavy and pressure on my bladder.Is there any advice you can give me,and maybe the exercises do I need to do any different ones or more of the same. Regards jane
Sandra Admin
Administrator

Beitrag von Sandra Admin »

BENITA CANTIENI

Tigerfeeling
The perfect pelvic floor training for men and women

eBook
ISBN: 978-3-641-10781-9
€ 13,99 [D] | CHF 18,00

http://www.randomhouse.de/ebook/Tigerfe ... 440208.rhd
Dateianhänge
Tigerfeeling_BB_English.jpg
Benita Cantieni

Hi Joan. Today should be the first day on sale. Enter your e-Mail on the HP for the Newsletter and you will get the informations needed.

Best, BC
Import

Beitrag von Import »

i want to spread word to friends. can't find the details of the book in your e-shop. what's to do?

joan
Ursula

Beitrag von Ursula »

Hi,

there is an american website ( ... wholewoman.com) with a lot of informations and experiences of prolaps problems and the risks of operations.

(I hope, it is o.k., to post it in this forum)

ursula
Benita Cantieni

At long last:The e-book "Tigerfeeling – The Perfect Pelvic Floor Training for him and her" goes on sale 8/7/2013. The first of my books in English. I hope you will receive it as enthusiastically as my faithful German readers. Available in all online Bookstores.

Go for it. You won't regret.

Gleichzeitig kommt "Tigerfeeling – Das perfekte Beckenbodentraining für sie und ihn" als elektronisches Buch auf den Markt. Ab 7. August 2013 bei allen online Buchhändlern.

Viel Spass beim Training, das Ihr Leben verändert. Wenn Sie das zulassen ... Herzlichst, BC
Benita Cantieni

The newest information: In July. Maybe. I don't understand it, the translation and the layout were ready in February. But then I never produced an e-book myself. We keep you postet.

Greets, BC
Benita Cantieni

True, dear M.

Promise was too optimistic. The Publisher states the E-Book is ready and will be on sale within the next 2 weeks. So please keep up ...

Greets, BC
Import

Beitrag von Import »

dear ms. cantieni

tigerfeeling in english is still not on sale. u "promised" end of march. what's up? unfortunately i cannot travel to CH to see u as one of my children has fallen ill.

still hoping to avoid an op, m.
Benita Cantieni

Hi

Translation of TIGERFEELING – The perfect Pelvic Floor Training is in progress. We hope to have the e-book ready until end of march. Please enter your e-mail-address for the Newsletter (Homepage, Shop) and you will get informed as soon as the book is out.

Best, BC
Import

cantienica method in english

Beitrag von Import »

I am a 47 year old mother of 5 suffering from a prolapsed uterus. Doctors seem to think an operation is my only option. Having friends who went down that path and are crippled with pain I am very hesitant to these measures. I heard about the cantienica method and wondered if you offer any training and or consultations. So far I was not able to find more information about cantienica in English and am grateful for any further information.
m.
Antworten