Re: The book tiger feeling and my disease arthrosis

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

So, Lithuania is added. Nadia Sydorenko works in Vilnius. For details go

http://www.cantienica.com/nc/anbieterli ... liste.html

Best, BC
Benita Cantieni

Apparantely our Provider's list isn't up to date. There is an authorized CANTIENICA®-Teacher in Lithuania, Nadia. I will deliver her coordinates asap.

BC
Benita Cantieni

Dear J.

The book won't help you, but the exercises show you how you can change the posture that led you into arthrosis at such young age. 

Arthrosis develops through false use of joints. The cartilage wears down, the bones rub and deform. The other way works, too. No rubbing, cartilages grows back, joints heal. I dare say that thousands of people have cured arthrosis with the CANTIENICA® method, avoiding operations, including me. Doctors recommended replacement of the right hip 35 years ago. Now, with 65, I do squats and splits, movements I could only dream of, when I was young. 

The book tells you how to mobilize the two pelvis halves. That will even out the length of the legs. You learn to use the true core muscles and so forth, it's all written in the book (english E-book or the older Lithuanian translation? I do recommend the E-book). I guess you need motivation: Yes, you can cure your arthrosis. At your age really fast. My book tells you how that's done. You have to come up with the will to understand my "Vivatomy", work very precisely and disciplined – not for a while. For the rest of your life. In the beginning it's tough, like learning an instrument. After a while it becomes fun to be one's own body researcher.

Now it's up to you. Unfortunately there are not yet any trained CANTIENICA®-instructors in Lithuania. We hope to change that soon. If you register for the Newsletter you will be informed.

Best, BC
Import

The book tiger feeling and my disease arthrosis

Beitrag von Import »

Good afternoon.
I am J. from Lithuania. I am only 21 years old girl, but I already have left leg hip joint arthrosis. The book tiger feeling is only one hope for me. The main problem is that the space between pelvic bone and joint already small and joint is worn, of course i feel that my leg shorter maybe 2 cm, what is more, my legs do not open same. Right leg is ok, but left cannot open like before. When i try to squat down, i became not straight. I am trying to move, make excersises, often pain even gone but i feel discomfort that this leg cannot move so good like right leg. While making excersises I afraid to make worse for self because i am very young and I want be normal. The doctors in Lithuania are saying that after 10 years probably will have to change joint, thats all. I do not know, i really feel stress. I only would like to ask you. Can this book really help me?? And what result should I expect? Is it possible to make this leg more flexible and avoid operation?
I am sorry for disturbing. It is very important for me. I am looking forward for answer.
Respectfully,
J. R. (by E-Mail)
Antworten