Running free with CANTIENICA®

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Import

Running free with CANTIENICA®

Beitrag von Import »

Ramstein, Germany 6 May 2015,

I've been participating in group and individual Cantienica training in Landstuhl, Germany since December 2014. My Therapist is Tina Braun. I was referred by my Primary Care Provider for pelvic floor exercises due to problems with my back and hips/hamstring.

The training has been extremely beneficial, it has taken me from crutches to running pain free. My posture , both running and walking, has improved greatly and I can easily feel the effects of the training just by making adjustments as I move. I have been a runner for more than five decades and have many of the overuse injuries/problems that plague older runners, but the Cantienica exercises are having a significant impact on these problems.

The Cantienica program has the potential to help millions of people, it definitely needs to be expanded in the western hemisphere. I have always been interested in Sports Medicine, physical therapy and rehabilitation andalthough I have only taken a couple of formal courses (Kinesiology and Athletic Training) many years ago, I have tried to stay current and have given informal advise to my fellow runners. I would be interested in becoming a Cantienica instructor in the near future.

Best Regards,
Jeff F.
Antworten