Testimonials of e-book readers

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Import

Testimonials of e-book readers

Beitrag von Import »

“Tigerfeeling – The perfect Pelvic Floor Training for
Men and Women” by Benita Cantieni, published at Verlag Suedwest/Randomhouse

"In a world of wishful thinking and faddish practices, Benita Cantieni's Tigerfeeling is a godsend. It strips away illusions fostered by the fitness industry to reveal that much of what we have been told (and sold) is a red herring. Take the ‘core,’ the holy grail of 21st century gym bunnies and marketers everywhere.

What if there was one book that could show you instantly that there is no such thing - at least not in the punishing and boring way you've been taught to believe? Meet Tigerfeeling! In clear language and with exercises that will have your body singing, YES!, Tigerfeeling opens a door onto a different world and a very different body.

It's the agile, upright body that everything from Pilates to gyms promise, but rarely, if ever, deliver. It's a body freed from injuries and brutal exercise regimes to make the business of living effortless and easy - the way it was when we were children.

This is the genius and the paradigm shift that is Tigerfeeling and I highly recommend it."

Deirdre Summerbell, Yoga Teacher and Author, New York and Kigali

„Tigerfeeling – The perfect pelvic floor training for men and women“ is the best exercise book I’ve read so far. This is definitely a book I want to own in print and I highly recommend it! The author, Benita Cantieni, explains her new groundbreaking exercise method with common sense and uses a whole-body approach which makes it convincing and logical even to the reader who is not highly trained in human anatomy. The exercises are gentle and safe yet very effective. “Tigerfeeling” is for everybody regardless of age and gender. Exactly for these reasons, I believe, the book would be a great success in the U.S.“ Sonja Manhardt, Chicago IL USA

„Benita Cantieni, I want to thank you for the opportunity to overcome back pain and pain in the joints. The book ‚Tiger feeling’ changed my life. Five years ago I was struggling with back and knee pain until the moment when I found the book ‚Tiger feeling’. This book has helped me not only solve my health problems, but also learning to listen to what my body is telling me.“ Skirmantas Petrauskas, Physiotherapist, Lithuania

“I suffered from spinal hernia and was desperately searching for help in order to get rid of the constant daily pain and limitation of movement. One doctor suggested surgery, another limited my physical activity to a minimum. Both possibilities made me miserable.

I found the forerunner book of ‘Tigerfeeling – The perfect Pelvic Floor Training’ written by Benita Cantieni. I started training, and with the Cantienica method my life has become amazing! Back pain is gone, and I can work and exercise as well as before the appearance of hernia! My posture now is stabilized through the true core muscles – pelvic floor and diaphragm.

Cantienica is a completely new approach to human anatomy.

The book Tigerfeeling is really very useful for 99% of people living in the Western world, as we were never tought how to use the core muscles, the bones, the joints, the ligaments and the fascia for movement or do not train them consciously . New understanding of our body can withdraw hundreds of millions of people out of the darkness into the light, will help to prevent many diseases and provide a good mood everyday.

I recommend this book to all men and women who want to protect their bodies of injuries in every day life and hence want to be become independent of medical treatments offering a variety of surgeries or chemical drugs. Really smart people use the latest achievements of Benita Cantieni’s vivatomy (formerly anatomy) science.
I truely wish this book a visionary US-Publisher. I will recommend it to anyone capable of reading in English. The e-Book is better than nothing. A print copy is by far more practicle to work with – Amazon makes it easy.”
Saulius V. Daunoras, Lithuania

„For anyone who has a body, ‚Tigerfeeling, The Perfect Pelvic Floor Training for Men and Women’, is a truly revolutionary, ground breaking method for maintaining health and well-being and reversing many conditions associated with aging.

The clear anatomical illustrations and directions make it easy and fun to use.“

Dan Leroy Cheeseman, Professor in the Health Science department at Indiana University Bloomington,
Bloomington, IN, USA

„Dear Benita,
I wanted to let you know that I recently passed on the Tiger Feeling Book in English to a student of mine so that she could have it at her side throughout the day.

She was thrilled. She especially liked that she could use the 7-minute routine at any time during the day and follow the beautiful step by step pictures. She said it was second best to having instruction by me!

Of course, it is cumbersome to have it in pages off the printer. She has already said she would write to you and ask when a print version would be available in English.

I look forward to your printing the English edition soon as I believe my other students would also be delighted with it.
I too, find that the best way to use the instruction is when I am on the floor or at the bar. Easy access to the instructions is paramount.

Thank you for your beautiful, excellent work. It makes such a difference in me and in my students--so quickly and so dramatically and so painlessly!“

Janis Sharkey, Alexander Technique Teacher & CANTIENICA® Instructor, New York NY

“To Whom It May Concern

Cantienica’s fitness system is new and unique, and I have seen my fellow Americans come to appreciate its special powers. Cantienica is distinctive in several ways. First is the emphasis on building body strength upward from the pelvic basin, in particular its slender, supple internal muscular structure, the levator ani. Her attitude toward and use of the diaphragm is also special, counter to many assumptions about how it works. Especially distinctive is her emphasis on diagonals as the way to build symmetry and undo twists; in this system finding one’s center is a by-product of intersecting diagonals, not a direct goal.

I myself have explored several fitness, movement, and body-mind systems, including Iyengar yoga, tai chi, Pilates, Feldenkrais, Gyrotonics and Gyrokinesis, the Alexander Technique in which I certified as a teacher. None of them have straightened my scoliosis, but Benita Cantieni has used her ingenious system of micro-movements to straighten hers, so I am committed to learning this new system for myself. I have witnessed her getting a collapsed yoga teacher to straighten his upper spine, not by lifting his head, as I would have done as an Alexander teacher, but by getting him to lengthen the front of his body. Several of her exercises start out looking like yoga poses, but the internal moves are different. The attitude of caring about precision regarding means as a way to attain an end is shared with Alexander, but Alexander does not offer a way to create strength.

Cantienica is a unique synthesis of strength, flexibility, alignment, breath, and attitude. Those Americans who care about quality movement and ultimate health, of which there are many, will welcome this refined and comprehensive system.

Tigerfeeling as a title is meaningful in an American context. Our advertising includes Tony the Tiger, and a Tiger in Your Tank. Women of a certain age are called cougars. We get the idea of supple power.“

Professor Galen Cranz, PhD, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA

"The book "Tigerfeeling – The perfect Pelvic Floor Training for Men and Women" has completely changed my world as it is absolutely new and revolutionary in its concepts and exercises, specially related to what everyone talks and believes about pelvic floor. This method has the capacity to dramatically improve the quality of life for some many people as it enhaces health, wellness and even beauty. I love it and have read it many times already!"
Marcia Gómez, Dancer and Dance Teacher, Berkeley CA and Chile

"The understanding and knowledge Benita Cantieni has developed of the pelvic floor and it's important function in daily life as well as exercise has changed my life. Not only does it give more stability and pleasure it also helps me more be at ease and confident within my self.

The CANTIENICA® Training has helped me drop in to a level of knowing and understanding my physical structure that has opened gateways of possibilities for releasing and knowing emotional and spiritual realms I felt blocked in. Benita's work is a gift and full of such deep wisdom.

The way she teaches and shares this knowledge allows each individuals to find their own wisdom and understanding within themselves.

I will be offering classes combining Alexander and Cantienica. Cantienica, a fitness work-out, is very popular in Europe and is now being presented here in the Bay Area. The founder/originator, Benita Cantieni is presenting a training here at the end of October. Cantieni describes her system as a “logical anatomy” for laypeople, an instruction for self-healing, or as vivatomy, the science of the living body. I find the work extremely helpful for feeling connected to and directing from my core. One way it differs from other workouts is its focus and understanding of activating the pelvic floor. This is something most people have very little understanding of in any activity. Knowing how to engage the pelvic floor will improve your posture and strengthen your core, as well as prevent many problems that can come with aging.
Ms. Cantieni’s web site is http://www.cantienica-method.com. Her book Tiger Feeling is available in English as an e-book. I highly recommend it.”

Elaine Belle, Alexander Technique and CANTIENICA® Method, Mill Valley, CA, USA

„Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful e-book ‚Tigerfeeling – The perfect pelvic floor training’ so generously with me. I will certainly recommend it to others. Though a print copy would be more practical to work with.“
Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, Body Mind Centering, Berkeley CA, USA http://www.bodymindcentering.com
Antworten