Exercises for Children

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Import

Re: Exercises for Children

Beitrag von Import »

Dear Irene

Great for your Son that you consider self-healing right-away and at this young age.

In the CANTIENICA®-method every exercise connects everything in the body, starting from the spinal cord. When all bones and joints are "vivatomically" aligned, all ligaments, tendons, muscles and fascia are in involved.

This means: Every exercise helps. The individual has to find out which ones are best for him/her.

Start at the beginning, exercise by exercise. And those your son understands and likes and will integrate ins his game and sitting at school, those are the good ones. His is the adventurer or researcher of his body.

Animate him to find pictures for what and how he feels the postures, colorful, lively images that cling to him and remind him sitting on a stool that he can play with his sitbones, feet, his vertebrae and so forth.

The vertical "rotation" of the pelvic halves have the most impact in rearranging the pelvis symmetrically and thus "elongating" the leg.

Have fun. And patience. Best, Benita
Import

Exercises for Children

Beitrag von Import »

Hello,

I read in the book about pelvic floor muscle training that exercises might help when you have one leg shorter. My son (7 year old) has a little scoliosis and left leg 1 centimiter shorter. Can he exercise the way described in the book? Which exercises are suitable for him?

I would be grateful for your reply.

Best regards,
Irene
Antworten