Spinal problems for 13 years

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Import

Re: Spinal problems for 13 years

Beitrag von Import »

Dear D.R.

My sympathies, I can imagine the pain you suffer.

That is an intensely herniated disc; the nerve is severely pinched, caused by decades of poor posture and pressure from the upper body unto the lumbar spine. To reverse this type of chronic irritiation of the spinal cord you have to understand the principle of the CANTIENICA® method thoroughly and you cannot afford any more mistakes.

unnamed.jpg

Means: It is vital that you stay, lay, stand, sit upright 24/7. At all times. At all places.

I suspect that you tilt your pelvis. That weakens your Levator ani. At the same time the ribcage gets tilted. The diaphragm collapses and sags … a vicious circle of sorts.

It's impossible for me to diagnose from afar in what time you can reach freedom of pain. You only indicate that you suffer from your issues for over 13 years. It most probably took many years before that to manifest.

Your training with the CANTIENICA® method for 6 weeks now. That is a very short time for a spine like yours. I would guess – I can only guess – that it takes 1,5 to 2 years to really and profoundly change the habits that made you ill.

It is possible to get painfree phases right-away. That is a great motivation. Yet there is no short cut to sorting bones, especially vertebrae and the spinal canal, anew. That takes time, endurance, discipline, commitment, dedication.

Talk to your instructor, tell her you are determined. It's probably necessary to work 1:1 for a while, as every exercise has to be carefully modified for your specific needs.

All the best. You can do it, if you really really want.
BC
Import

Spinal problems for 13 years

Beitrag von Import »

Hi. Sorry for bothering.

I discovered your method end of September and started to make exercises. I collaborate with a CANTIENICA® instructor. She is great but my pains don't go away for 1.5 month already. I read reviews from other people and all write that it started to help them immediately. I'm just wondering what can be wrong with me. I try to make it right, the instructor checked everything. I make exercises for 1 hour minimum every day and no results! I have mainly pain in my right side bottom where sciatic nerve goes and so called upper part of a tail. Sometimes pain gets further to my right leg. I can't sit long. First weeks I hardly could even walk sometimes, now again pains are coming back. I saw before ostheopats too and they even mechanically stretched a bit my disc but no results. I'm really curious if maybe you see where is a problem? I send you 3 pictures from my nerve.

I have spinal problems for already 13 years. 3 years ago I had an emergency surgery for a lower disc as I got almost paralysed on my left side.
I'm mainly curious how long it can take to remove these pains?

All who practice cantienica are satisfied but it doesn't work in my case so far though with instructor we checked that I do all exercises right.
Sorry for bothering but though that maybe you could tell your opinion about period left to keep suffering my pains.

Im stressing too much and no idea what to do as I have to go to work to Asia soon and can't even sit longer that 1 hour in a right position.
Thank you and wish you nice day.

Respectfully,

D.R.
Antworten