Training in English?

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: Training in English?

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Dear Manu
Yes there is still space as we just get started with advertising the 1st course in the USA.
We do of course plan more Level 1 trainings in the USA. I can't tell now when that will be. Hopefully in Spring 2015 according to the demand. It will most probably take place in New York.
If you have the chance to attend the pilot course – go for it. The subscription fee offers you a great bargain, and you have the chance to excperience Benita Cantieni in action.
If more questions arise please do ask.
Regards,
Alessandra Giakoumis
CANTIENICA Ltd.
Import

Beitrag von Import »

Dear team,

is there still available space in the Level one training (October) in Berkeley?
Do you plan another Level one training in Berkeley or North America for 2014 or 2015? Thank you. Best regards, Manu
Benita Cantieni

Dear All

The new website in english is waiting for you: http://www.cantienica-method.com/

If you miss something, dislike something, comment something: Please tell me. Here.

Looking forward to your feedback, BC
Benita Cantieni

Hi Jenny

I enjoyed the course with Bonnie. Her work with the organs is awsome. Thank you for attending my class. And yes. I was surprised myself that the informations disappeared from the homepage. It is under construction and will be available within days. – My team is so used to me being clairvoyant, it just forgets to tell me this trivial things. ;-)

Scroll here to find the details. After learning about the volunteer system of Bonnie's I have to point out that my system is not volunteer based. The quality of the training fulfills all criteria (including the wages paid for senior teachers and assistants) of the internationally accepted third party certification EDUQUA and thus is internationally acclaimed and certified since 2006, see attachment.

I'll be back in Berkeley in July and will offer more classes free of charge in order to spread the word. It seems to be an extraordinary task to convince "the Americans" – excuse the generalization for once – that new ideas on bodywork can come from the outland. And that I learned once more: There is nothing that compares to the CANTIENICA®-method.

Having said all this I shut down the computer, spread out the floor mat and indulge in the exercises ...

Best, Benita
Dateianhänge
Eduqua-Zertifikat-2011-2013d.jpg
Import

Beitrag von Import »

Dear Benita

We met at Bonnie's course. I was and am very impressed by your work – and your personality. I bought the book and I love the tiger feeling! Where on your homepage do I find the details of your training in October?

Best, Jenny
Benita Cantieni

Attention: The dates changed!

The date for the 1st certified CANTIENICA® Training in the USA is fixed!
Certified CANTIENICA®-Training, Level 1

Saturday, Oct. 25 th through Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2014

Content Part One

Preparation time: 8 weeks of self-study with training manuals prior to training
Including theory, work-sheets, quizzes, photographs and elaborate descriptions, instructions for all exercises

Content Part Two

CANTIENICA®-Vivatomy
Array of the bones, based on the upright spine
Use of the diaphragms as structural levels in the body
               Pelvic floor
               Diaphragm
Activating and using 100 % of the musculature, including the diaphragms and the autochtho-nous muscles.
CANTIENICA®-Exercises
Practicing the exercises
               Breathing
               Discovering the Levator Ani (pelvic floor)
               The perfect posture 
               (legs, pelvis, chest, shoulder, head)
               The strictly vertical alignment
               Basic positions, warm-up exercises
               Exercises for arms, chest, head, neck
               Exercises for abdominals, back, waist
               Exercises for hips, hip joints, buttock
               shape and legs
               Exercises for lower back, pelvis and legs
Every CANTIENICA®-exercise involves the entire body, all bones, all muscles, all fasciae, all ligaments. Through the alignment of the bones the perfect stretching is included in every position and every move.
This part lasts 3 days (provided self-study of 8 weeks with the training manual)

Content Part Three

CANTIENICA®-Coaching
How to coach every person into his or her perfect individual position
The perfect coaching touch
Coaching in each exercise
Demonstration
Instruction
Eye contact
Creating emotions as priming
CANTIENICA®-Coaching takes two days; it includes repetition of all exercises.

Content Part Four

Follow-up
The trainees can start to work with the method right after the training.
After having given 40 lessons of 60 minutes each (group, privates, personal trainings, work-shops) plus 20 hrs. of preparation for the courses , the trainee is required to videotape a class or parts of different classes and submit it for review, along with all questions that arose during practice. Benita Cantieni or a master teacher will evaluate the video. Feedback on the video and answers to the questions will be provided via Internet. This part concludes Training Level 1; the diploma will be forwarded to the trainee.
A hotline is available at all times.

Fee

Subscription fee for the whole course amounts to $ 4'000. 00.

This includes preparation with training manuals (8 weeks), practical instructions (5 days), coaching during practice (3 months), follow-up.
Trainees are responsible for their travel expenses and accommodation.
The course will take place with a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 10 participants.
The training manuals will be handed out after the valid registration and payment of the entire fee, but not before May 1st, 2014 (manuals are in progress).

Training location

The training will be held in Berkeley, California, USA

For more information please contact office@cantienica.com

I will hold this pilot training. So if you want to work with me: This is your chance.

Best, BC
Benita Cantieni

Dear Benita,

it's such a great pleasure to hear from you. Berkeley sounds more than perfect, as I usually travel there because my dance mentor lives there! What a perfect "coincidence".

I will be looking forward to the details and I will also visit the store.
Thank you very much indeed.

Marcia.
Benita Cantieni

Dear Marcia

Thank you for your enthusiastic Feedback.

We are actually in the midst of planning a first Training in English, it will most probably take place in Berkeley, California, USA. As soon as we have the details, date, duration, price, we will let you know.

Is that okay for you at the moment? I will run the course myself, it is my highest interest to distribute the CANTIENICA®-Method world wide, because it is what people need: safe, fast, sustainable and fun. Charisma and enhanced beauty are the only side effects.

Best regards, BC

PS: There exists a Audio CD in Spanish. Short programs in the original CANTIENICA®-Wording. If you are interested you find the details in our e-Shop on cantienica.com.
Import

Training in English?

Beitrag von Import »

Hello!!
I'm writing from Chile, South America.

I have just bought the book TigerFeeling, and I must say this is just what I've been looking. I'm so impressed by your anatomical findings and so much more with the contents and exercises. I'm a dancer and dance teacher and I would love - and actually I think I need - to know more about this method.

So my question is, how can I do it if I do not speak German... only English and Spanish. I would love to become an instructor but I have no idea how to do it. Of course, I know I would have to travel, but I'm actually more concerned about the language barrier.

Please I would appreciate your response and orientation.
Thanks so much,

Marcia
Santiago, Chile.
Antworten