So many exercises - help with selection

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: So many exercises - help with selection

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Great. Thank you for both, the review on big A and the update in September. Hope it works out with Larene. She is outstanding. She'll assist me this weekend with CANTIENICA®-The Backprogram. The Königsdisziplin. Hope to have the means for that book in English soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

Warm best, BC
Irisk

Beitrag von Irisk »

Dear Benita,

Okay, thank you. Will see how it goes in the next weeks and will send you an update maybe end of September.
I think your programme is great and will definitely leave a review at amazon.com for your English book.

All the best for now!

Iris
Benita Cantieni

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Dear Iris

Each book contains one defined program necessary for flexibility, strength and "Reaktionsbereitschaft". Decide for one book and follow the according instructions. "Tigerfeeling - The perfect pelvic floor training" is one whole CANTIENICA®-program. CATPOWER only contains some "teaser exercises" to give the reader an idea of my method. If I remember it correctly – there is nothing more boring for an author than a written book – I state that clearly in the book.

Do the program twice a week and integrate the principles into your  every-day life. That's sufficient. I manage it with 80-hour working weeks. You are on a boat crossing the oceans, I guess with plenty of time – I cannot tell you, which exercises work in your circumstances. – I don't know my 28 books by heart and I don't have the time, the resources or the patience to re-read them and guess what's right for you. I can write books for a general audience with minor ailments. A complicated biography like Michael's needs personal coaching. I don't have the time for extended Skype session within the next four weeks, unfortunately. By then you are in Hamburg, so please book your lessons there soon enough in advance as suggested in my separate e-mails.

I am as sorry as you that no American publisher sees yet the genius in my books. I invested a lot of work and money to make the one e-book possible, it would take 30 000 e-books to make me earn a single franc or dollar on it. So far 150 are sold. That means: I have to work in order to make lending "Tigerfeeling – The perfect pelvic floor training" possible for you. 

All the best, BC
Irisk

So many exercises - help with selection

Beitrag von Irisk »

<p class="MsoNormal">Dear Benita,
For weeks, my partner and I have been doing Tigerfeeling Pelvic
Floor training every day and I certainly feel and see it is helping me.
I recorded the 20min making contact and the first
exercises of 45min intensive training exercises, so now we can do them more
easily, and whenever he wants to, or we can even do them together and correct each
other.
However, he is not showing any sign of becoming any better, yet.
He's 60 and has a long history of
scoliosis and disc damages. Since more than two years, it really restricts our
daily life and often wakes up in the middle of the night, extremely stiff and
with muscles in groin/pelvic/thigh area hard as steel and does 1-2hrs tense
machine and stretching at night, plus often strong pain killers and muscle
relaxants.
Same in the morning, before he can even do the 20min making contact exercises.
But those exercises start to become pretty easy after having done his normal
routine.
However, having started doing the 45min intensive training nos. 1-8, we realize how cricket his
entire body is and he cannot align himself exactly right, and I cannot really
straighten him manually either.
He goes along as best as he can and hopefully eventually they will become
easier, too.
<p class="MsoNormal">We will certainly be seeing an instructor when we return to Germany in 4
weeks.
However, until then, I hope he'll
already start getting better.
<p class="MsoNormal">I heard your book Tigerfeeling Rueckenprogramm (back
program) has a lot of great exercises that might help him. However, it is not
available in English and I would translate him the German version - but that is
not available as an ebook - and where we are, there's
no amazon delivery.
But I do have your book Catpower. I'm
listing the exercise contents of the version I have and would greatly
appreciate if you could mark a few exercises you think might be good to add for
him.
<p class="MsoNormal">Thank you very much in advance for your time.
Many Regards from Fiji
Iris
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower Exercises
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower for the pelvis (Catpower pp. 49-55)
<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">- Bruecke mit Schiele-Sitzbeinhoecker und Schiele-Schambein</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">- Fusssohlenfrosch
- Pyramide mit
- Rotation der Beckenhaelften</span>
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower for the back (Catpower pp. 68-75)<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Albatross
- Stabiler Stand, stabile Leichtigkeit</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Vernetzungsfrosh</span>
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower for suppleness (Catpower pp. 84-89)<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Aufrichten mit Hochturm
- Liegen mit Streckbein</span>
- Sitzlauf p88
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower breathing (Catpower pp. 101-107)<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Langatem
</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">- Zwerchfell aufspannen: Kreuzgiebel-Atmung
- Dreiecksatmungen</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Schultern setzten: Steilhang mit Ballon</span>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">Catpower for the passion (Catpower pp. 115-121)
- Ein Beckenkorsett aus Muskeln
- Meditation mit Halszaepfchen und Steissbein</span>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE"> </span>Catpower in motion (Catpower pp. 138-145)<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Verschraubung</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">der Beinachse und der Fuesse
- Wischflug
- Raupengang</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">vorwaerts und rueckwaerts
- Laengsgewoelbe</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">spueren und aktivieren
- Liegeacht mit</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">Fersenbein
- Murmel fassen </span>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">Catpower for</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">tummy, bum and legs (Catpower pp. 152-169)
- Bauch kniend
- Spinx mit Kanckpo</span>
- Bambus mit Sanduhr
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower relaxes (Catpower pp. 169-175)<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Wirbelsaeulel</span><span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">einrollen und aufrichten
- Vierfuessler bewegt p171</span>
- Kopfunter p174
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower for head and face (Catpower pp. 191-195)<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Zungenpuls und Goldstaubmund
- Zauberlifting durch den Atem</span>
- Hallowach fuer Kopfmuskeln
<p class="MsoNormal">Catpower quicki (Catpower pp. 201-203)<span style="mso-ansi-language: DE;" lang="DE">
- Superstretch</span>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">
Antworten