Can Cantienica fix scoliosis?

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: Can Cantienica fix scoliosis?

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Dear Rugile

The CANTIENICA® method doesn't fix anything. It shows YOU, how you can change your body. I am the travel agent, you are the traveller. 

That was the bad news, so to say. Good news: You are 16, your body is still used to change and development, bones, muscles, ligaments, fascial tissue still subtle and flexible: Oh yes, you can change your posture for the good. – My spine is straight and still gets better and better. No more pain, no restrictions, no more fear of dreadful operations – as long as I train. If I quit the training, the curves would com back. 

The fundamental basics are in the e-book "Tigerfeeling – The perfect pelvic floor training". The diaphragms in the pelvis and the ribcage are key for aligning the bones and straightening the spine from within, the true core. Just start at the beginning and follow the program exercise by exercise and you will experiences changes soon, very very soon.

I do private lessons in Zurich, Switzerland. If that's an option for you: Jan Koch manages my agenda, a-mail studio@cantienica.com.

If you give me permission to do so I would forward your e-mail to Saulius Daunoras, who is determined to bring the CANTIENICA®-method to Lithuania. He knows therapists who have attained CANTIENICA® certification. We are at present discussing the organisation of trainings in Lithuania, so if you get on Saulius' mail list you will be informed.

Having said this my best advice is still: start with the exercises, do them gently, carefully and regularly.

I wait for your Okay about furthering your contact to Saulius.

Best, Benita Cantieni
Import

Can Cantienica fix scoliosis?

Beitrag von Import »

Hello Mrs. Benita Cantieni,
I am writing you because I want to ask you if the Cantienica program would help me. My name is Rugile, I am 16 years old and I am from Lithuania. I have juvenile idiopathic scoliosis since 2011. Now it is ~60 degrees in the chest area and ~60 in the pelvic area. Menstruation started when I was 14. I have been having pains in my back, also I get tired quickly. Medics suggest operation, but I am trying to find other ways to heal. About year and a half ago I started receiving masage therapy and going to the gym with a physiotherapist who signed me personal exercizes. My condition is stable right now, scoliosis is no longer progresing. Recently I found your book called "Tiger feeling". There you wrote that you succeeded to fix scoliosis. I tried some of those exercises and I wonder if they could help me to straighten my spine at least partially. Could you share your opinion, please? Would those exercises help me? Maybe you can give some advice what to do? Are there any opportunities to meet you? And if there are, then where and when?
P.S. I am sending you a photo of me and X-ray photos of my back.
Respectfully,
Rugile

(per E-Mail)
Antworten