Plans for a English version?

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Import

Re: Plans for a English version?

Beitrag von Import »

Good afternoon

Thank you for your reply.

I have just bought ‘The Perfect Pelvic Floor Training’ e-book and am looking forward to learning and practising the exercises from it. It’s a shame that the new book will not be published in English or French at this time. However, I’m tempted to buy the German edition, even though my german is a little rusty.

Thank you also for the contact person’s details for private tuition. I am trying to persuade my husband that we should holiday in Switzerland this year!

Happy New Year!
Margot
Import

Re: Plans for a English version?

Beitrag von Import »

Dear Margot

Unfortunately the answer is no: So far no English or US publishing company is interested in my books.
Do you have or know TIGER FEELING – THE PERFECT PELVIC FLOOR TRAINING? It's an E-book, published by Verlag Suedwest. You find it in all online bookstores.

It sounds to me if it were the perfect start for you; array of bones including the pelvis, building up core muscles including pelvic musculature, freeing joints including the hips are central.

And yes, we do have English speaking instructors. It would have to be private lessons, though. In Zurich the general classes are of course held in German and Swiss German. If you are interested in privates in Zurich please contact Jan Koch at studio@cantienica.com. He is happy to arrange lessons to your needs and wishes. In this case still, the above mentioned book is the perfect preparation for successful CANTIENICA® body work.

Best wishes for 2018, BC
Import

Plans for a English version?

Beitrag von Import »

Guten Morgen

I am really interested in the CANTIENICA-Method and would love to be able to buy your new book. Do you have any plans for an English version please? I live in the U.K. and would also consider visiting Zurich for some private tuition, if you have any English speaking instructors? My main objective is realignment of my pelvic girdle/hips.

Many thanks.
Margot
Antworten