Help with exercises

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: Help with exercises

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Hi Vianne

Yes, you can fix the Scoliosis with my method. That is why I created it: I wanted to get my 48° scoliosis straight – and I did. So did thousands of others. 
Achilles tendinitis will be fixed, too. CANTIENICA® body in evolution fixes everything caused through malposture. 

There are no licensees so far in Canada (we don't understand it either).

Do you know the 6-weeks Online Program? You find the details here: https://www.cantienica-method.com/6-week-online-program

It's a solid introduction to the method. From there on we can supply you with individual classes by Zoom or Skype with Jan Koch or me, Benita Cantieni.
If you are interested please contact Jan Koch at studio@cantienica.com. It's a combo that works very well.

All the best, BC
Import

Help with exercises

Beitrag von Import »

Subject: Help with exercises
Message: Hi - I have been practicing the Cantienica method from the book since August when I had a serious malfunction of my spine. I really love it but I feel like I need some personal guidance as I am not sure if I am doing the exercises correctly and some of them I simply cannot do and I don’t know whether to push myself to do them or not. I have a scoliosis @T12-L2 and Achilles tendinitis and have trouble walking (I used to be an avid walker, hiker, traveller). Can this method fix a scoliosis over time?
Looking forward to your response, I live in Canada.
Vianne
Antworten