Pectus excavatum

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: Pectus excavatum

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Hi Simon

Pectus excavatum or, popular, funnel breast: Yes, you can reshape the ribcage, the sternum, the clavicules, the shoulderblades with CANTIENICA® body in evolution. It's actually quite an easy task.

You learn to breath within the chest, expanding the thoracic diaphragm radially on each breath. This expands the lung membrane, which again "forces" the ribs to expand their cartilage parts. It's a new definition of breathing. (I just read the books of James Nestor and Andres Olsson. Even this pioneers still recommend breathing into the stomach and the abdomen, and I realize how revo-evo-lutionary my understanding of the human biomechanics still is ...)

The diaphragm and the lung membrane re-shape your chest from within. With specific exercises you can assist the bones and their periosteum in the process: elongate the sternum, elongate the clavicules, replace the scapulae and the humerus bones. With special diagonal breathing exercises the diaphragm gains the strength to form the rib and fill the dent from within.

As complicated this may sound, it's easy, it takes a bit of discipline and it works fast.

We can show you via live stream how it works, we can show you, how to adapt the exercises to your individual needs. You find trainers here: https://www.cantienica.com/training

I can, of course, recommend myself for a private session via zoom. Senior Teacher and assistant Jan Koch speaks excellent english and is a great instructor. studio@cantienica.com, Jan is happy to organize whatever is convenient for you.

Best, Benita
simonpeter22

Pectus excavatum

Beitrag von simonpeter22 »

Dear Benita,

I have a question. In my case, there is a dent in my chest slightly located on the left side of my rib cage. This condition is called pectus excavatum. I wonder if I can fix that by practising exercises from your book?

Have a wonderful day.
Antworten