Prolapsed uterus

Fragen zur CANTIENICA®-Methode für und während der Schwangerschaft. Training mit CANTIENICA® in YOGA FÜR SCHWANGERE. Training mit RÜCKBILDUNG MIT TIGERFEELING.
Antworten
Heidi Klotz

Re: Prolapsed uterus

Beitrag von Heidi Klotz »

Dear Benita,

Thank you for your speedy, helpful and very encouraging reply.  I am taking courses with Lena Schneidewind in Berlin and find them most useful.  Please do get your books published in English.  They are even more necessary in America than in Germany.  I have bought and read most of them. Although I do read, speak and write German--is with many errors, hence I prefer to write in English, my native tongue.  I especially love your image of the song of rejuvenation.  That is so perfect.

~heidi
Benita Cantieni
Re: Prolapsed uterus

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Dear Heidi

First you put the pelvis in perfect anatomical position. Than you pull the sitsbones together in order to activate the relevant layer of the pelvic floor, the levator ani. This action on the bones works like a funnel, the funnel gets tighter at the bottom, wider at the top. The levator becomes an elevator and gets a good stretch. This stretch lifts the levator ani deeper into the body and with it the uterus and the bladder and the intestines. The vagina gets stretched, too. Like the sleeve of a knitted sweater, pull it lengthwise and it gets longer.

This positioning of the pelvis and activating of the pelvis muscles are but a small fraction of my method. It's vital to elongate the spine in its perfectly errect state. Through this elongation all core muscles jump into action, the muscles of the lower back and the sacrum get elongated, this allows the ligaments of the uterus to get into their perfect natural stretch.

Being embedded into the 24/7 active musculature ligaments and tendons can recreate.

Next. 24/7-activity in the core musculature rejuvenates everything. There is no stop-sign in the body saying: "Stop! This is the end of the muscle world". Interestingly enough the cells of the organs join into this song of rejuvenation and renew themselves. The ligaments and the uterus and the vagina.

This is our CANTIENICA® experience in uncountable and uncounted cases. Look for an open minded Gyn supporting you in your task and ask to record the improvement through ultrasound.

Are you in good CANTIENICA® hands? The book RÜCKBILDUNGS-GYMNASTIK contains good exercises against prolaps uf uterus and vagina. Unfortunately word of the C-miracles has not yet spread to English Publishers ... An online offer in English may soon be realised by US-marketeers, hopefully so ...

All the best, BC

PS: I recommend you remove your surname and settle for Heidi.
Heidi Klotz

Prolapsed uterus

Beitrag von Heidi Klotz »

Since giving birth to my 4.6 kg, sunny-side up, with a huge head (but nonetheless delightful) son13 years ago, I have had problems with a prolapsed uterus.  Every doctor seems to think surgery is the only solution. They even say the only thing to do is a hysterectomy including the cervix.  One doctor said I could train like Schwarzenegger and it wouldn't help since the tendons are shot.  (I must say, this is not a problem Schwarzenegger could have, so I found the analogy a bit silly if not even offensive.)  Recently I started working with your Cantienica pelvic floor exercises and find them quite helpful but I really wanted to understand what is happening.
The major problem seems to be the stretched out uterosacral ligaments. I greatly believe that the body heals itself if given the chance, yet the standard opinion seems to be a hysterectomy at worst or having the  ligaments shortened in a fairly straight-forward procedure--at any rate one far less extreme than removing the uterus and cervix, especially since the cervix seems so important for sexual pleasure.
When I ask doctors what would hold up the space where the uterus was once it was gone I am just told this too complex to understand.  Thus I do what I should have done long ago--I turn to you.  I don't want to lose body parts that I don't need to lose, but I also don't want to have my vagina turn itself inside out. I find it difficult to imagine vaginal sexual pleasure without the cervix.  Do you think I can pull my uterus and vagina back into place with serious work with levator ani?  Is there any other kind of additional training I can do?
Antworten